Charles B. Holm
Mr. Holm successfully represents and advises individuals and businesses in insurance-related, business and commercial, interstate-trucking, oil and gas, medical malpractice, products liability, medical-device, wrongful death, and personal injury litigation.
Mr. Holm has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict and has extensive knowledge of defending healthcare and medical device related lawsuits. Mr. Holm is a distinguished member of the Houston Legal Community.
Mr. Holm first made his mark on the legal community by distinguishing himself as one of the premiere medical-malpractice defense lawyers in the State of Texas. Building on his success as a healthcare defense lawyer, Chuck has broadened his areas of practice over the years. Chuck prides himself on delivering quality and efficient legal representation and maintaining close personal relationships with all of his clients.
- J.D., University of Texas
- B.A., Texas Christian University
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Admitted, All Texas State Courts
- Admitted, United States Supreme Court
- Admitted, United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Admitted, U.S. District Courts, Southern, Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Member, Houston, Federal and American Bar Associations
- Member, Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, International Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, International Society of Barristers
- Member, Association of Attorney Mediators
- Member, Society of Law and Medicine
- Member, Texas and Houston Bar Associations