Clark R. Edgecomb
Clark Edgecomb has been licensed to practice law in Texas since 2001. Over the last 20 years, his practice has focused on representing individuals and businesses involved in matters including commercial trucking, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, and construction defect litigation.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D. 2001
- University of Texas, B.A. 1997
- State Bar of Texas | Construction Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute | Construction Law Committee
- Fellow – Texas Bar Foundation
- Advanced Arbitration Skills | A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center at The University of Houston Law Center
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyers, Rising Star Edition 2012-2015
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas 2003
- Admitted, all Texas State Courts.
- Admitted, United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas.