Kevin Didway has been defending individuals and businesses in lawsuits for more than 25 years. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and represented clients in cases involving commercial trucking, premises liability, oil field accidents, refinery/chemical plant accidents, products liability, and construction defect. He has defended his clients in state courts across the State of Texas and in federal courts the Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1993
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A. Finance, 1989
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Admitted, all Texas State Courts
- Admitted, U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas