Peter J. Bambace
Mr. Bambace successfully represents and advises individuals, closely-held family businesses, large corporations, and other business entities in insurance-related, businesses and commercial, oil and gas, construction, automotive, interstate-trucking, wrongful death, product liability, premises liability, and personal injury litigation.
Prior to forming Holm | Bambace LLP, Peter was a partner with a larger Houston-based full service law firm. Peter formed Holm | Bambace LLP in 1999 in an effort to create a law firm that combines the experience and skill level of a large firm with the dedication and customer service of a small business.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- B.A., Texas Tech University
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Admitted, All Texas State Courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Northern, Eastern, and Western District of Texas
- Admitted, U.S. Court of Appeal, Fifth Circuit
- Admitted, United States Supreme Court
- State Bar of Texas and American Bar Association
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation